The Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volt String Trimmer is a low-maintenance tool that does exactly what it was designed to do. Available at an affordable price, this weed eater runs on a 20-volt Lithium-ion battery that keeps the machine alive for a period of 25 minutes.
The Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volt String Trimmer is lighter than most other weed eaters. Designed with sleek dimensions of 12×11×48 inches, this unit is easy to pack at any corner of the store without running out of space.
With a 12-inch cutting edge, the Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volt String Trimmer is able to trim tight corners where other units cannot manage.
Designed with a dual mode switch, customers will enjoy the freedom of selecting between the high and low power setting to reduce noise and save battery life. Available with a two-year company warranty, this weed eater is what every homeowner needs to keep the backyard neat and tidy.
- 12-inch cutting width—one smart feature of this weed eater is the 12” cutting width. According to most homeowners, this feature allows you to trim your garden or your backyard without leaving any weeds standing, even those in tight corners.
- An adjustable handle—another quality feature of this weed eater is the adjustable handle. Short and tall customers will really appreciate this feature because it allows you to comfortably trim.
- A powerful battery—finally, this weed eater is powered by a very powerful 20-volt Lithium-ion battery that allows you to trim an entire yard for 20 minutes. Customers are also given a chance to purchase a spare battery to avoid wasting time for recharging.
- With a light weight of just five pounds, this weed eater is the best for old users who can’t handle heavy machines.
- The battery life is surprisingly excellent, giving you an entire 20 minutes of uninterrupted runtime.
- As a cordless weed eater, this unit offers you the freedom of trimming the entire backyard from the furthest corner.
- This weed eater doesn’t have any environmental pollution compared to most gas-powered
- This weed eater is available at an affordable price.
- The battery lasts for about half an hour, thus wasting a lot of time when recharging.
- This weed eater is not powerful enough compared to the gas powered versions.
The Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volt String Trimmer is a low maintenance unit that performs its purpose pretty well. Designed with a powerful battery, a 12” cutting width and an adjustable handle, this unit is what every homeowner needs to keep the yard clean and tidy all season long.
Most customers appreciate the simplicity of this unit, stating that it’s exactly what you need to trim your yard at every corner to keep it clean.
Although the Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volt String Trimmer accomplishes all its trimming tasks pretty well, we decided to compare similar weed eaters from different manufacturers that have almost the same cutting swath but varying features and prices.
The first trimmer we compared was the WORX WG154 20-volt Li-Ion Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger Fixed Shaft, 10-Inch, Battery and Charger Included. Also powered by a 20-volt Lithium-ion battery, this string trimmer has a rotating head that allows it to be converted from a trimmer to an edger within no time.
The ergonomic handle is easy to adjust, making the trimmer perfect for tall or short users. Unlike the Weed Eater WE20VT, the WORX WG154 has an adjustable cutting line that extends from 10” to 12” to extend the cutting path.
Available in a light weight of just six pounds and dimensions of 47×11×10 inches, the WORX WG154 20-volt Li-Ion Cordless Grass Trimmer is among the best string trimmers to consider for your backyard.
Second, we compared the GreenWorks 21332 G-MAX 40V 13-Inch Cordless String Trimmer – Battery and Charger Not Included. A very powerful string trimmer that runs on a 40-volt battery, this unit has been lauded in every weed eater store because of its power and capacity.
Designed with a weight of five pounds, this trimmer comes with an easy-to-push start button that doesn’t wear your fingers out. This trimmer is compatible with several battery models such as the 29462, 29472, and 29482, making it a perfect tool for your backyard trimming needs.
After a thorough review of these three cordless string trimmers, it was with no doubt that the Weed Eater WE20VT 20-Volts String Trimmer was the best. First, this trimmer is easy to maintain.
Second, it comes with a powerful 20-volt battery that keeps it working for 25 minutes without needing a recharge. This trimmer has a 12” cutting path and is available at an affordable price, making it the best machine to tackle all the tough weeds in your backyard.
In the runner-up position, we reviewed the GreenWorks 21332 G-MAX 40V 13-Inch Cordless String Trimmer. Designed with a very powerful 40-volt battery, this trimmer is the best solution when it comes to handling tough cutting tasks.
Compatible with several other battery models, the GreenWorks 21332 G-MAX missed the top spot the battery and charger need to be purchased separately.
Finally, we reviewed the WORX WG154 20-volt Li-Ion Cordless Grass Trimmer. It’s powered by a 20-volt battery and features an adjustable handle and cutting line that stretches from 10” to 12.”
Finally, this string trimmer has a rotating head that allows it to be converted into an edger without a hassle. Despite all these smart features, this unit came last because several customers complained about its weight and difficulty in maneuverability.