If you’re looking for a weed eater that offers a mix of power and performance, the Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless Trimmer is the best option for you.
Powered by a strong, 40-volt battery, this weed eater is capable of offering cordless convenience without sacrificing its power. Customers looking for a weed eater that’s capable of completing tough jobs will really enjoy purchasing this unit.
The Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless Trimmer is designed with a mix of green and black colors. The 40-volt battery gives it a maximum life of four hours to get the trimming job done. Customers who prefer a cordless trimmer over electric-powered alternatives will enjoy the amount of power offered by this cordless version.
Moving on, this weed eater is designed with an adjustable 11—13-inch string that converts the unit into a pole trimmer, edger, or a hedge trimmer. The light weight of 13.3 pounds and sleek dimensions of 8×10×42 inches mean that this unit can easily be used by both young and old customers without feeling overwhelmed.
- Powerful 40V battery—the Ryobi RY40210 Cordless Trimmer uses a very powerful 40-volt battery that allows it to complete tough jobs within a very short amount time. With a recharge time of about 40 minutes, this battery offers you an interrupted four hours of battery life to complete all trimming tasks.
- An adjustable string width—another smart feature of this weed eater is the adjustable string width. Quite different from other models, the string in Ryobi RY40210 allows you to control the cutting power depending on what you’re trimming.
- This trimmer is powered by a very strong 40-volt battery that increases its life when trimming tough weeds.
- The adjustable string allows you to cut any weeds or vegetation around your yard without strain.
- The battery is perfectly fitted to prevent any mechanical failures when vibrating.
- The long straight shaft is capable of reaching profile areas under the bushes or around
- The foot pedal adjustment converts this weed eater into an edger within seconds.
- A number of customers have complained about the quality of this weed eater, stating that it works for only some time before breaking down.
- Some customers have complained about the battery life, stating that it doesn’t last for long.
The Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless Trimmer is a high-performance trimmer that knocks down all tough weeds without leaving anything behind. Powered by a 40-volt Lithium-ion battery, this weed eater is capable of spinning the adjustable 11—13-inch string to trim your grass and shape your fence.
Although some customers have complained about the weight of this unit, the fact that it handles all trimming challenges without stepping back makes it among the best trimmers to consider in 2017.
Although the Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless Trimmer has received positive reviews from most customers, we decided to compare at list two close trimmers from the competition to give buyers a chance to check the features and compare the prices before making their purchase.
The first unit we compared was the DEWALT DCST920B 20V Lithium Ion XR Brushless String Trimmer (Baretool). Powered by a 20-volt Lithium-ion battery, this trimmer provides precise power control to trim an entire yard regardless of the weeds/grass size.
Designed with a Hi/Lo speed control switch, a dual 0.080 line that feeds a 13” cutting string, and a light weight of 8.5 pounds, this trimmer is easy to maneuver and is the perfect solution for customers looking for a responsive unit.
Second, we compared the WORX WG168 40-volt Lithium Cordless Grass Trimmer and Edger. Powered by a 40-volt MAX battery, this trimmer has an excellent performance that resembles a gas trimmer.
Designed with variable speed control settings, this weed eater has a 13” cutting path that eats away at weeds and overgrown grass along pathways and in backyards. This trimmer takes 27 minutes to complete a tough cutting task before needing a recharge, making it a bestseller in most outlet stores.
After a thorough review of all the three cordless string trimmers in this post, the Ryobi RY40210 Electric 40V Cordless Trimmer was our first overall pick.
Powered by a strong battery, this trimmer offers you the cordless convenience without sacrificing power. This string trimmer comes with a mix of black and green colors, a light weight of 13 pounds, and an adjustable 11”—13” cutting line to make it versatile.
Second in this category, we reviewed the DEWALT DCST920B 20V Lithium-Ion String Trimmer. Another excellent trimmer on the market, the DEWALT DCST920B is powered by a 20-volt battery that gives it a precise power control to cut and trim overgrown weeds or grass.
This string trimmer is light and features a 13” cutting string, making it the best option for customers looking for an affordable unit.
Last but not least, we reviewed the WORX WG168 40-volt Lithium Cordless Grass Trimmer. Powered by a 40-volt MAX battery, this trimmer has an excellent performance that resembles a gas trimmer.
Designed with variable speed control features, this weed eater has a 13” cutting path that eats away all weeds and overgrown grass. This trimmer has been welcomed with positive reviews, making it the people’s choice for its performance and affordability.